If you are purchasing or selling a business OR the assets of a business, Mr. Narvaiz will make certain that:
- All relevant information about the business, its assets and its liabilities are properly - and clearly - disclosed to the Buyer;
- The terms and conditions of the purchase are explicitly stated in the contractual documents, to eliminate misunderstandings by the parties;
- All of the company's liabilities are disclosed and researched, to provide maximum protection to the Buyer and to honestly require the Seller to disclose any problems that may exist with the assets being acquired;
- Non-competition and Non-Disclosure Agreements between the parties are in place prior to closing;
- If business real estate is involved (by purchase or transfer of a commercial lease), that all title and transfer issues are resolved before closing; and
- That both parties provide warranties to the other that will protect their interests before, during and after closing.